Sunday, November 11, 2012

PTU-Ante Up


PTU-Ante Up

Tube and Scrapkit are Maryline Cazenave Package 23 with Matching Scrap
Kit by LadyHawwk Designs.  You can purchase these at CDO.

Fonts used are Romantiques and Janda Celebration Script

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image.

Open your tubes and copy and paste as New Layers.  On the basset hound
I did Image Mirror.  Arrange them to your liking. I moved them down on
the tag.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele4 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this up and below the tubes.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele25 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this below the spade chip and to the left.  Layers Duplicate Image
Mirror Flip.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele32 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
down on the tag and moved to just above the spade chip.  Layers Duplicate
Image Flip Image Mirror.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele34 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this to the left and below the spade chip.  Layers Duplicate Image
Mirror Image Flip.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele39 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this up and to the left of the spade chip and moved below the spade
chip.  Layers Duplicate.  I moved this over to the right hand side of
the spade chip.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele38 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
to the left.  Layers Duplicate Image Mirror. Layers Merge Merge Down
Layers Arrange Move to bottom.

Open LHD_Cazenave-23-Ele58 Image Resize 650X212 and copy and paste as a
New Layer.  I moved this down to the bottom of the tag.

I use the font Romantiques at size 48 using the colors #eee4d4 for the
foreground and #c47638 got the background to write Ante Up.

Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add Your ©Copyright and Licensing Information and Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment