Sunday, August 26, 2012

PTU-Dark Cinnamon


PTU-Dark Cinnamon

Tube of choice-I am using the beautiful artwork of Anna Marine.  You
can purchase this and other wonderful tubes at CDO.

Scrapkit used is Dark Cinnamon by Honored Scraps.  *Thanks you so much
Patty!  Beautiful kit!*  You can purchase this and other great kits at
Digi Fox's Studio.

Mask used is Mask 41 MB and SW by Moonbeam and Spiderwebs.

Font used is Northwood High.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image.

Open Element_36 and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I used the bigger of
the 2 options.  Move to where you want it, activate your  frame layer
and with your magic wand click on the inside of your frame, Selections
Modify Expand 1 Selections Invert, Activate your tube layer and erase
what you don't want hanging over the frame.  When done, Selections Select
None.

Activate your frame layer again and with your magic wand click on the
inside of the frame.  Selections Modify Expand 5, Open Paper_13 and
copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved it up so some of the background
would show.  Selections Invert and hit the delete key once on your
keyboard.  Selections Select None.  Move below the Frame.

Open Element_13 Image Mirror and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move
down a bit.

Open Element_16 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up and
to the left.  Move below the paper layer.

Open Element_17 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up on
the tag.  Move above the clock layer.

Open Element_22 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up and
to the right and moved this just above the cloud layer.  Layers Duplicate
Image Mirror/Flip.

Open Element_23 and copy and paste as a New layer. I moved this to the
left and down a bit.  Move below the paper layer.  Layers Duplicate
Image Mirror/Flip.

Open Element_26 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this below
the frame layer and moved down just a bit.  Once happy with how it looks
activate the paper layer Selections Select All Selections Float/Defloat
Selections Invert, Activate the fence layer and hit Delete once on your
keyboard.  Selections Select None.  I then Duplicated and Adjust Blur
Gaussian Blur 3 and hit OK.

Open Element_42 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this so it
is just above the cloud layer.

With the bottom layer active open Paper_09 and copy and paste as a New
Layer.  Open your mask, Layers New Mask Layer from Image, scroll till
you find your mask and hit ok.  Layers Merge Merge Group.

Layers Merge Merge Visible.  I like my tags 600X600 so I resized, added
my ©copyright info and name.

No comments:

Post a Comment