Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PTU-Wild One


PTU-Wild One

Tube of Choice-I a using Ismael Rac's Miss Crow.  You can purchase this and other
GREAT pieces of artwork at XERACX

Kit used- I am using Wild One by Candylicious Designz!  You can purchase this and other
scrapkits at Digi Fox's Studio
Mask Used- I am using Forum Mask 16 MB and SW. You can get this at Moonbeams and Spiderwebs
Font used- It is a FTU font called Black Asylum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image

Open CD-Paper14 Image Resize 700X700 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All Activate the Paper Layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open CD-Paper4 Image Resize 700X700 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All Activate the Paper Layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open your Mask Layers New Mask Layer From Image Scroll to find your mask and hit OK.  Layers Merge Merge Group

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer and move to where you like it, Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All Activate the Tube Layer Image Crop to Selection.


Open CD-leaves2 Image Resize 650X471 and copy and paste as a New Layer and move below your tube layer.  Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All Activate the Leaves Layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open CD-flower3 Image Resize 650X433 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this behind the tube and to the right.  Once happy with your placement, Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All Activate the flower Layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open CD-Flower5 Image Resize 400X352 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this below the leaves layer and to the upper left of the tag.  Once happy with your placement, Activate your bottom layer Selections Select All Activate the flower Layer Image Crop to Selection.

Here are some little things I did...I added a slight dropshadow to both flower layers and the leaves.  On the tube I duplicated and on the top layer I did Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 4% and added a dropshadow to the bottom layer.

Once happy with everything Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©copyright and #Licensing information and Name and you are done!

Here is what I did with the name, I opened CD-Paper12 Image Resize 700X700 and then I minused it and in my materials click on the Background/Fill Click on Pattern and look for the paper Settings are Angle 0 Scale 100 and click OK and that is how I did the name. I added a slight dropshadow to this also.


No comments:

Post a Comment