Saturday, May 19, 2012

PTU-These Dreams

PTU-These Dreams

Tube of Choice-I am using the BEAUTIFUL Artwork of Janna Prosvirina!  You can purchase this and other great tubes at DSI

Scrap Kit used-I am using Let My Dreams Fly by WDDesignz *Thank You Melissa!* You can purchase this and other great kits at DSI

Mask used is MB and SW Mask 38 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used is a FTU font called Lyrics Movement
(When using this font it is very light and skinny.  I duplicated and Merged to get it how
I like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open tube of Choice and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open wd_lmdf(9) Frame and copy and paste as a New Layer Image Free Rotate Left 90 and hit OK. I had to move to the right a bit for my tube.  I then duplicated my tube and moved one layer below the frame.  With your eraser tool I erased what was hanging over the frame on the top later and on the bottom layer also.

Open wd_lmdf(9) Paper and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this below your bottom tube layer. Activate your frame layer and with your magic wand click on the inside of your frame, Selections Modify Expand 10 OK Selections Invert, Activate your paper layer and click ok. Selections Select None.  I also used Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Constellation on the paper layer but this is optional for you.


Open wd_lmdf(26) Element Image Resize 332X245 and copy and paste as a New layer.  I moved this to the upper left and moved it under the paper layer.  Layers Duplicate and I moved this down and to the right. I added dropshadows to both layer.

Open wd_lmdf(28) Element and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move behind your flower layer and below it.  Once happy with your placement Layers Duplicate Image Mirror/Flip and move into place below your bottom flower layer.

Open wd_lmdf(39) Element Image Resize 100X152 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this below the first tube layer and made it look like she was holding it.

Open wd_lmdf(41) and copy and paste as a New Layer Image Free Rotate Left 90 and hit OK I moved this below the leaves layer.  Once happy with your placement Layers Duplicate Image Mirror/Flip and move into place.

With your bottom layer active Open we_lmdf(6)Paper and copy and paste as a New Layer. Open Mask of choice Layers New Mask Layer from Image Scroll down to find your Mask and hit
OK.  Layers Merge Merge Group

I did Layers Merge Merge Visible Add Your ©Copyright and #Licensing Info, Name and you are done!



No comments:

Post a Comment