Friday, March 9, 2012

PTU_Behind the Rainbow

PTU-Behind the Rainbow

Tube of Choice-I am using a BEAUTIFUL tube by Constanza Ehrenhaus!  You can purchase this and other great tubes at PSPTubeStop

Kit used is called Over the Rainbow.  It can also be purchased at PSPTubeStop

Font used is a FTU font called Moonstone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open shamrockframeGreen and copy and paste as a new layer.

I chose 2 colors from my tubes background but you can use a bachground paper if you choose, either with you magic wand or what I did was use the freehand selection tool to draw on the frame for your background.  Layers New Raster Layer copy and paste your background Selections Invert and hit the Delete Key once on your keyboard(New Raster Layer and flood fill your selection) Move this below your frame layer.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.  I duplicated and moved one layer above the frame and with my eraser tool, I erased what was on the frame.

Open Shamrock-design4 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this down so it is on top
of your paper layer.

What I did was open Spartkles_2 and copy and paste as a New Layer and moved this on top of my frame...I duplicated lots of times so I had enough to cover the frame..I then merged all these together activated the frame layer Selections Select All Float/DeFloat Invert, activated the sparkle layer and hit Delete once on my keyboard.

Open Ribbons-double-bow-Orange and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down and to the left so it was on the corner  Duplicate, Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 4.0  on the bottom layer I put a dropshadow and on the top layer I changed the Blend Mode to Soft Light.

Open Shamrock-cluster-It and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it up and right. Once happy with that placement Layers Duplicate and move down and to the left.  Merge these and move to the bottom.

Do the same with the WhiteDaisyCluster.

Open Daffodil4 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this down and behind the tube layers.

I resized to 600X600 and decided to add Rainbow1...I copy and pasted as a new layer Image mirror and moved behind the tube layer.

Layers Merge Merge Visible  Add your ©copyright and License info and name

No comments:

Post a Comment