Monday, March 26, 2012

PTU-Midnight Dreams

PTU-Midnight Dreams

Tube of Choice-I am using the GORGEOUS artwork of Anna Marine!  You can purchase this and others at CDO

Kit used is called Midnight Dreams by Foxy's Desingz. Thanks Ann!  This kit is GORGEOUS!  You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Mask used is MB and SW Mask 33.  It is a FTU Mask and can be downloaded at Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used is a FTU font called Pea Thinksilver

Filters used are Gradient Glow (for © copyright info) and Alien Skin Drip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open Paper10_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer. Open your mask, Layers New Mask Layer From Image, scroll to find your mask and hit OK.  Layers Merge Merge Group.

Open Sparkles_FD Image Resize 650X650 and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down and to the left a bit.
I also added a dropshadow.

Open Moon_FD Image Resize 250X278 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move it up and to the right.  Move this blow your tube layer.

Open Leaves1_FD Image Resize 352X600 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move below your tube layer and to the left a bit.

Open Flower1_FD Image Resize 250X250 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up and to the left so it was on the leaves and showing above the tube layer.

Open Jewel1_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this down and move below the bead layer.

Open Star2_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this down and to the right a bit and moved this below the jewel layer.

Open Splash1_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down and to the right and moved above the mask layer.

Open Drops_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved up and to the right and moved down above the splash layer.

Open Bead1_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down and to the left and moved down below the tube layer.

Open Bead2_fd and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right and moved below the tube layer.

Open Tears_FD and copy and paste as a new Layer.  I moved so the top tear is falling from the top of the moon and move so it is above the moon layer.

I like my tags 600X600 so I resized.  Added my © copyright and License info and added my name.  I used Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Nature Drip with the setting of Small, Streaks.



Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment