Sunday, October 9, 2011

What a Girl Wants-PTU




 PTU-What a Girl Wants

Tube of Choice-  I am using the BEAUTIFUL artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.  You need a license for his work and you can purchase this tube and others at PTE.

Scrapkit used is What a girl wants by Crystal's Creations.  You can purchase this kit at Digi Fox's Studios

Font used is a FTU font called Girls Are Weird.  You can download this font and other at DaFont.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Open a 700X700 transparent new image.

Open wagw-ee18 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move down toward the bottom.

Open wagw-ee20 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this below your frame.  Make your frame layer active and with your pick tool stretch your frame so the city is covered on the sides. make your mover tool active.

With your magic wand (tolerence feather 0 match mode rgb value) click in the middle of your frame, Selections> Modify Expand 5 Open wagw_pp8 and copy and paste as a new layer Selections> Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.  Selections> Select None.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.  What I did was once I was happy where the tube is placed, I duplicated it and moved it under the frame and with the top layer activated I erased what was on top of the frame (skirt wise) and then put a drop shadow on the bottom tube.

What I did next was open waga_ee7 and copy and pasted this as a new layer and moved it up so it covered the city and moved it so it was above the city.

Open wagw_ee6 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it to the left duplicated it then Image> Mirror Merge those together then duplicated again and then Image> Flip and merged those layers together.

Open wegw_40 Image> Resize by 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it into the frame area but you can put it anywhere you like.

Open wagw_ee16 Image> Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it behind the tube layer.

Open wagw_ee33 Image>Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it to the left side of my tube
and moved it so it was under the tube layer.

Open wagw_ee39 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it up and them moved it under the frame and paper
layers.

Open wagw-ee1 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it to the left and under the rose layer.

Open wagw_ee2 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it down so it was on top of the frame layer.
Once happy with your placement I then duplicated and on the bottom layer I did Adjust> blur Gaussian Blur 3.00

I then Merged visible, Resized it to 600X600.

Add your ©copyright information and name.

That is all there is to this tut!  I hope you enjoy doing the tut as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.
Until Next Time
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment