Thursday, September 15, 2011

PTU-Bleeding Heart




PTU-Bleeding Heart

Choice of tube.  I used The Monarchs by Susan McKivergan and it can be purchased at Up Your Art.

Scrap kit I used is by Hungry Hill called Whatza Ghoul to do? and can be purchased at either Digi Fox Studios or Wilma4Ever.

Mask-Use a mask that is round LOL  I used Vix_Mask 363 and you can download at VixPSP.

Font of choice.  I used a FTU font called Rage by kevinandamanda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 New Transparent Image

Open frame-2 Image> Resize 600X574 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.

Open paper-11 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer, move below your frame layer and apply your mask.
What I did was to use the pick tool to make the mask a little bigger.  You can do this now or wait till
you are finished with the tag but before merging everything.

Open glimmers and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I did the mask on here too but that is your choice.


Open moon Image> Resize 200X200 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move to the top right hand side of your
frame.

Open cloud and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move behind the moon.

Open fence Image> Resize 650X274 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move down a bit.

Open bleedingheart-vine Image> Resize 300X142 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move to where you want
on the right side of the fence and when happy duplicate it and then mirror it.

Open tree-2 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Position where you like.  Once happy with where it is
Layers> Duplicate and on the top copy Adjust> Blur Gaussian Blur 3.00 and change the blend mode to soft light.

Open fog-2 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move to the right.  Arrange so it is below the tree layer and
then Layers> Duplicate Image> mirror.

Open your tube and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I had to Resize the tube I used.  Position to where you
like it.

Open streetlamp and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  I put it behind my tube so my tubes hands rested on the
lamp and tree.

Open lantern Image> Resize 99X200 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Move to the bottom right of the tag.

Open fog-1 and Copy and Paste as a New Layer.  Play around to see where you like it.  I ended up mirroring it
and placing it over the skirt of my tube.

Once happy with everything, I did Layers> Merge Visible and resized it to 600X600

At this point you need to put your © copyright information and name on the tag and you are done!

Oh yeah with the name?  I did use the Eyecandy 4000>Drip if you have it and want to use it just play
with the settings to get the drips the way you want them.

I would like to Thank You for visiting my blog and I hope you do this tut!  This is a great kit to play with!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment