Monday, August 8, 2011

PTU-Chaos Angel




Chaos

Artwork by Anna Marine, You can purchase this tube from CDO HERE

Scrap kit is called Chaos Angels, You can purchase this Beautiful Kit by Foxy Designs HERE

Font I used is Rat Infested Mailbox.  It is a FTU Font and can be D/Led HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Tranparent New Image

Open Element16_FD copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it down a bit.  See my example
for placement.

With your magic wand (Hey I like to call it that LOL) Mode:  Add(Shift) Match Mode: RGB Value
Tolerance and Feather: 0 Contiguous and Anti-Alias: Checked click on the inside of the frame
Selections> Modify Expand 10 Selections> Invert and hit the delete key on your keyboard once.

Open Element19_FD Image> Mirror and copy and paste as a new layer.  Hit the delete key on your
keyboard Selections> Select none.

Open your tube.  I used the close up version on this tube.  Copy and paste as a new layer.
I moved it to the right a bit and up a bit.

Open Element_32FD and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move below your tube layer and move it
to the right some so it is under your tube.

Open Element35_FD Image> Resize 650X202 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move down below your
tube layer.

Open Element3_FD  Image> Resize 600X100 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Image> Free Rotate to
the Left 13.00. Move down making sure this is on the top of your tube layer and move to the
bottom of the tube.

Open Element25_FD Image> Resize 600X293 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Image> Free Rotate to
the Left 31.00.  Move down over your moon and stars layer.

Open Element45_FD Image> Resize 600X111 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Same Free Rotate and move
on top of your cloud layer.

Open Element13_FD and copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the bottom and Layers> Duplicate
on the bottom layer Adjust> Blur Gaussian blur 3.00

Layer> Merge Visible.  At this point I Resized all layers to 600X600. I then did my © copyright
layer and added the name.

I hope you enjoyed my tut as much as I enjoyed writing it up for ya!

Hugs, Staci

1 comment: